C.A.S.A of San Bernardino County receives funds through a variety of sources: private foundation grants, state and local contracts, corporations, individuals, and special events. Financial stability enables C.A.S.A of San Bernardino County to fulfill its mission and achieve its goals.
Your support is an investment in our community and in a child’s future. As a supporter of C.A.S.A your tax-deductible gift makes a tremendous difference in our ability to pair up advocates with children who need them. At the same time, consistent monthly donations help us manage our program better and maximize the dollar value of your contribution.
Your support helps fund:
- Initial Screening: FBI, Department of Justice, and DMV background checks, personal interviews and reference checking for all potential volunteers
- Training: 30-Hour initial advocate training; monthly continuing education; guest lecturers, and workshops
- Advocate Resources: Educational Advocacy, Permanency Planning, legislative updates, and reference manuals
- Supervision: Ongoing individualized case planning, guidance, and direction for advocates
- Volunteer Recruitment: Outreach campaigns, public awareness and education
C.A.S.A of San Bernardino County is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, public-benefit organization; tax ID # 33-0362613. We maintain high standards of accountability and transparency for our donors and supporters.
Please join our mailing list.